Safeguarding personal data or information is mandatory in various countries. Organizations need to identify and adopt best practices to secure the personal data. Personal information or PII (Personally Identifiable Information) constitutes data referring to a living individual who is or can be identified either from the data stored or processed, or from the data in conjunction with other information.
Key Regulations have come up in different regions that govern the data privacy aspects. More and more countries are in the process of strengthening and enforcing the Data privacy regulations and their enforcement.
Wings2i has proven expertise and experience in helping organizations in implementing requirements set forth by various Data Privacy Laws and regulations globally such as GDPR. PIPEDA, DPA etc.
Our Data Privacy consulting focuses on core aspects such as:
• Identifying and assessing the Personal Data context
• Establishing the applicability, role and scope of organization towards data privacy and specific to any regulation
• Establishing an effective Personal Information management system (PIMS)
• Implementation and management of controls
• Best practice adoption and implementations
• Assurance on ongoing compliance.
Wings2i consultants bring in immense expertise and experience in Data Privacy requirements of various countries to the table, thus enabling a visible and measurable business transformation in data privacy assurance